Big news! I've decided to open angelicadudenhoefer.com up to guest bloggers. This is a big deal! My hope is to provide you with reliable expert information, multiple view points and real life stories that will help you reach your goals.
I have also decided to start guest blogging myself. I’m creating a series of posts that will share my experiences and what I’ve learned along the way. If you are interested in guest blogging for this blog please see the guidelines below or click here.
Guest Blog Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in becoming a guest blogger on angelicadudenhoefer.com. I like to include guest posts so that my readers have valuable information from multiple points of view. Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind to optimize your chances of having your post placed on my website.
Please include a link to your website and a two sentence bio. Also include the headline of your proposed article along with a short bullet point outline. I will take a look at your proposal to determine whether or not you should submit a draft. Alternatively, you may submit a complete article for review. You can email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your email address and phone number in the email so that I may contact you regarding your post.
1) All content must be written by you and cannot appear anywhere else.
2) Make sure your post is useful and relevant to the audience and the topics of this blog.
3) Send it as an unformatted .txt document.
4) Make it easily scannable and include subheadings, bullet points and lists where appropriate.
5) Final submissions should be spell checked, free of errors and contain reliable information.
6) Posts should be 500 - 1000 words long.
7) The bio should start with your name and can include a link to your website or blog.
8) Please only use creative commons photos that are credited appropriately or royalty free images, unless you own the image yourself and give me the rights to post it on my website and social media channels. In addition, please include a photo credit after your bio at the end of the post.
After your guest post is live:
1) Promote your post on your blog and your social media channels.
2) Interact with those who leave comments.
I will get back to you as soon as possible regarding your post. I look forward to reading your work!
What websites do you guest blog on? Share you guest blogging tips in the comments section.
Don’t forget to:
1. Share this article
2. Follow me on social media
3. Leave a comment
Very truly yours,